I’ve started daily affirmations. I have a lot to be thankful for. Every time I interact with my new team I get chills. The good kind. The goosebump, first day […]
I’ve started daily affirmations. I have a lot to be thankful for. Every time I interact with my new team I get chills. The good kind. The goosebump, first day at school kind. Every time I speak with my boss I think, is he for real? Lately, I’ve been trying to manifest positivity and it’s been much easier since I shifted my life around. What really, actually, helped though was positive thinking and speaking my gratefulness into existence. So I’m sharing the top 10 most helpful daily affirmations I’ve come across. Maybe they’ll help you too!
- I am the architect of my life; I build its foundation and choose its contents.
- My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant; my soul is tranquil.
- I am superior to negative thoughts and low actions.
- I have been given endless talents which I begin to utilize today.
- I forgive those who have harmed me in my past and peacefully detach from them.
- Creative energy surges through me and leads me to new and brilliant ideas.
- Happiness is a choice. I base my happiness on my own accomplishments and the blessings I’ve been given.
- Everything that is happening now is happening for my ultimate good.
- I radiate beauty, charm, and grace.
- My obstacles are moving out of my way; my path is carved towards greatness.
Whatever obstacles you face, having at least one person in your corner makes everything better. Be that one person. I’m starting to see that my biggest champion, the loudest cheerleader for my own happiness needs to be myself. I speak happiness, I write happiness and I am happiness. #motto