I’ve started daily affirmations. I have a lot to be thankful for.
And honestly, I’ve got a lot to complain about.
Affirmations aren’t just helpful when you’re down on your luck or riding high on a wave of positivity. They’re great for setting an intention. Of what you want your life to be like. What you expect from the world around you. What you will demand yourself.
Lately, I’ve been trying to manifest positivity. I think I am a very generous person, so the positivity is not for anyone else but more for myself. To better appreciate all the ways that I am unique.
It’s okay for me to say that.
It feels weird if you say it for yourself, doesn’t it?
What really, actually, helped, though, was positive thinking and speaking my gratefulness into existence. So I’m sharing the top 10 most helpful daily affirmations I’ve come across. Maybe they’ll help you too!
- I am the architect of my life; I build its foundation and choose its contents.
- My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant; my soul is tranquil.
- I am superior to negative thoughts and low actions.
- I have been given endless talents, which I begin to utilize today.
- I forgive those who have harmed me in my past and peacefully detach from them.
- Creative energy surges through me and leads me to new and brilliant ideas.
- Happiness is a choice. I base my happiness on my own accomplishments and the blessings I’ve been given.
- Everything that is happening now is happening for my ultimate good.
- I radiate beauty, charm, and grace.
- My obstacles are moving out of my way; my path is carved towards greatness.
Whatever obstacles you face, having at least one person in your corner makes everything better. Be that one person for yourself.
I’m starting to see that my biggest champion, the loudest cheerleader for my own happiness, needs to be myself.
I speak happiness
I write happiness
I am happiness
Daily Affirmations that Can Change Your Life. https://iheartintelligence.com/daily-affirmations-that-can-change-your-life/